i cant remember the name of this old tv show... ANSWERS PLEASE ITS BEEN IRRITATING ME! LOL

okay you know how on family guy there is lois ad peter playing the piano and singing in their theme song.. wlell i know they got that idea from that old tv show with the husband and wife playing the piano and singing

i just canNOT for the life of me think of what the show is called! any help? lol thanks

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All In the Family with Caroll O'Connor and Jean Stapleton? That sure dates me huh!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• all in the family.....with archie bunker!!! was just talking about that show at work!!! lol
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 1:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• lol yeah all in the family! anon it doesnt date you im 21 and i know what it is because i've always watched nick at night! lmao!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I was going to say the thing about nick at night too alicia. So no it does not date you.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• yes!!! lol i love that show!! it is so hilarious!

it doesnt date you!! im 20 and know what it is lol.

do they still show that on nick at night?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Thanks aliciatron I thought I'd be the only one who knew the show!! I didn't even know it was on nick at night! I love MeatHead on it, Rob Reiner was so good!! I think I liked him cause he was always for justice and the underdog.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• OMG! we're old lol! oh yeah or the youngsters have Nickelodeon!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 9, 2009