What is a "dream house" for you?

inoth

Asked by inoth at 1:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• My dream home would be one that is either paid off or affordable due to being a single mother and receiving no help from my children's father it would just be nice to provide a decent home with no worries for my girls.
    It isn't the size of the home or the features the home may have it is how much love and warmth you provide within that home....
    mamaof2teens

Answer by mamaof2teens at 1:59 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• a house i can afford ;] no JK, a 3 bedroom 2 bath house in an area that has a low crime rate, thats all i ask for!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I love my house now. One problem- we rent it! =( It really is perfect for us though. 2 story, 4bdrm, 3ba, 2 car garage, backyard has distant view of ocean, each of my 3 kids have own bedroom. Teenage daughter has own bathroom. Lovely neighborhood and equally lovely neighbors.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• A house that my husband is in!!! I just want him to come home. :(
    ArmyWifeNewMom

Answer by ArmyWifeNewMom at 1:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• A home that my children can grow up in... that they can inherit when my husband and I are gone. A home with a growth chart marked in each of their doorways, with memories... =) And probably a home I'll never have.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 2:21 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• A house that cleans its self lol
    taylorsmommy00

Answer by taylorsmommy00 at 5:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large kitchen, large living area, 2 story, pool, big yard for horses, animals and a garden. Finished basement with a family area and front loader washer and dryer. And a big garage!
    I dream big, but I will have this in a few years :)
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 8:28 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• One that isn't falling apart as I type...seriously :( .....But if I could truly have anything I wanted, I would have a farmette (at least 5 acres, preferably 20) with a barn full of animals, an orchard and veggies in the fields. The house would be a single level concrete dome home with an open floor plan for the main living area (EIK, DR, LVRM), 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, library/office, a bonus room (as a playroom/media room), a mudroom off the kitchen, a climate controlled conservatory (for growing plants that normally wouldn't grow in my climate) and an attached garage. There would be a large deck & patio out back and a playhouse for my son. The farmette would also be eco-friendly & totally self-sufficient. No, I haven't thought about this at all...ROFL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• A house with a basement so I could have a laundry room big enough for washer, dryer, sewing machine, cutting table, ironing board and folding table!!!!
    40yrmom

Answer by 40yrmom at 10:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I want a house someday that has at least 5 bedrooms(yep, and it's only me and my son) Gotta have lots of rooms because I want him to have a playroom, me to have a scrapbook room, a guest room(or if I ever have another kid), and bedrooms for him & I. At least 2 bathrooms, on enough land that he has room to run, and in a nice area so I don't have to worry about him quite as much.
    britngavin

Answer by britngavin at 12:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2009