Whats one of the sweetest things one of your children has done for u lately?

I work afternoons;.( i came home tonight and my seven year old son left a note on the tabe and he wrote (in cursive!) mom u are so BEAUTIFUL! You plus me equals happy!!! just wanted to share had a bad day and it made my whole night better!!;.)

RIERIE

Asked by RIERIE at 1:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my 4 y/o daughter yelled for me to come upstairs, i ran up thinking she had spilled somethng because she kept saying look what i did look what i did, when i got up there she had cleaned my living room! put all her toys in her room picked up her brothers things and put them in their rooms she even put cups in the sink and laundry in the hamper! and then said "look mommy i cleaned the house for you are you proud of me"

OMG I was so proud and that earned her lots of hugs kisses and a treat lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• aww, that is really cute.
    my son is only 2, so he doesn't really have the concept of doing things for others yet, but the other day he was being all sweet and giving me hugs, and he said "Oh Mommy, you're so squishy!"

LOL
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 1:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• My 12 year old is nonverbal and austistic, last night while I was trying to get dinner ready the baby started to cry and he picked up a book that is shaped like a moon and acted like he was eating it even making the chomp chomp chom sound so the baby would laugh and I could get dinner done. It was darling.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• man i love kids!!!!! the smiles they give u!!!!
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 1:46 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• All those stories are soooo sweet.

I have recently lost my grandfather (he was 83 and his health was failing). Well I was always trying to keep it together for my kids but I was looking at some pictures of him and just couldn't help it and I started crying. My two year old seen me and went to his bedroom and got is "special" blankey and came out and gave it to me. He looked at me and said "Ok mommy?". I know it wasn't much but for a two yr old to give me something that was extra special to him I thought was amazing. I ended up with a big smile on my face and he ended up with a big hug, a lot of kisses, and some tears on him.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Tonight before my youngest got in the shower he came up to me and gave me a hug so tight that it hurt and I said owweee. And he said sometimes love is so strong that it hurts I love you mommy. I smiled and almost started to cry. He's only 6.
    alwyzonthego

Answer by alwyzonthego at 2:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I love when my son "cleans up" by meticulously stacking every item on top of each other. His idea of cleaning is putting my tweezers, nailclippers etc. (you know things we always need and can never find) on top of bigger and bigger stuff, so the lowest will be the dictionary we used the other night, phonebook and then the mail, papers, etc. and on the very top the loose change he finds. (he knows he is doing the lazy thing) so when he is done I tell him, WTH? are we playing Jenga? and he laughs and then mom gets mad! j/k
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:31 AM on Feb. 9, 2009