Cramping.... help?

AF is due oct 17 and I have had cramping on and off since yesterday. I dont ususally get this as a pms sympton. do you think this is our month/? im trying not to stress and over think it. I have been nauseuos for a week now and now getting sensitve to smells.

THE INFAMOUS question... do you think i might be pregnant?

just based on that.. i know you cant tell me and yaddie yadda. but based on what i said do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry except for cramping those symptoms can be anything. Stress is not good
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• It could also be the flu. It could be a lot of things. If you are TTC, you could be wanting it so much that you are sort of imagining these things or just being extra sensitive to symptoms that are indicative of pregnancy.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• I dont think its the flu because I am not sick.

The cramps feels like they are in my ovaries.. kinda of like menstrual cramps. I havent had menstrual cramps in a long time so thats why I am a bit alarmed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Well, anything is possible. Cross your fingers and try not to stress out about it. When and if your period is late, test. Good luck.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• it's diarrhea
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Thanks kristis11 but nope, not diarrhea !!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• the chances of you knowing are extremely slim. Just because you have sudden cramps could be an indicator of anything. You could also be sick and not know it yet. You are stuck waiting the next week to see if you have a period. I really get annoyed when people say AF just the dumbest thing anyone can say in my opinion. a period is a freaking period or in other terms, menstrual cycle. GL on test day though
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 4:50 AM on Oct. 10, 2012