Why do I ALWAYS meet the wrong man! adult content

I never have good luck with men! I dont get it ! no matter who I meet , where I meet they all turn out to be the same!

I am an accountant so I am alway dressed in work attire and classy and not trashy. So I dont get why they treat me as a sex object! I am also quiet and shy so I know I am not exuding sex appeal. I have a nice bodym, hair and always dressed nice so I am told i am hot all the time. But I am never dressed provocatively.

my ex, dd's father, was so good to me in the beginning and towards end of relationship treated me like shi$. Horrible, horrible. Now years later after us splitting he realizes he loves me..

well I have dated a few guys and they all only want sex from me for the most part. I can never find someone geniunely interested in me and getting to know me. its really disheartening.

i met this guy who just graduated from harvard law with his JD. He seemed like a great guy and 2 months into talkig, he decides we are not a great fit because I wont have random sex with him.

i tried online dating - same thing.

i just recently met someone who hounded me. I thought we were on the same page. we dated for a few and I had sex with him several times and nowhe wont answer my calls and just stopped communicating.

its like a catch 22. have sex- doom, no sex doom.

i dont get it. i dont meet the same type of guys and not at the same place.

at this point.. I am 28 and think Im done.

what do you think it may be..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2012 in Relationships

• I'm not bashing you, but where are you meeting these men, and under what circumstances? If you meet them at the bar and are willing to sleep with them soon after you meet, which the way you wrote your post indicates you are, then you'll attract guys that are mainly interested in sex.

Try getting active in hobbies or activities that interest you, and see if you meet anybody there. That way you'll have a hobby in common.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• I have never been to a bar or club, ever!

I met one campus at harvard

the ONE that I had sex with was a neighbor in my ares. I live in a surburan area. We had sex after several dates. HE is only man i have had sex with besides my ex.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Does this go back to your childhood? How did your father treat your mother? If your father wasn't around, how did your mother's SO's treat her in front of you? It could be that you are attracted to people that are that way for some reason. I have a family member that does that. She can't stand her father, but picks men just like her father and then is always surprised that it didn't work out. - Not saying that this is you, but perhaps ponder that for a while.

Otherwise, I don't think we have enough info about you to say why this keeps happening. I do hope you figure it out though, and find someone that is worthy of you.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• why not try NOT dating and being single for a while without needing/wanting a man?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• quinnmae...
    My parents were together and married. Not the best relationshio but they were together.

I feel my thing is , besides my daughter., is that i never felt loved and trying to find that in a mate. I hate that , but i do

lostsoul. I havent dated for YEARS and just started .. Im going back to being single
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• IDK what to say. DH and I met when things were so inconvenient and I was not looking for anything. Had broken up with my ex-bf a few months prior. I flew to be in my BFF's wedding. Was planning to throw the Bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner and get her married and then jump on a flight home the next day. Things seem to happen when you least expect it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Let yourself be found. Maybe now its not the time.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• 28? Pish. What's your rush? **smile**

Carry on with your life; the right one WILL come along ... when you stop looking!

Answer by gdiamante at 11:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• yea i know. 28 is young but i feel close to 30 , i need to be married !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Your life isn't going to end if you aren't married by 30 you know. I don't know why it doesn't work out for you. Don't force anything, don't try to find at all cost. Just live your life and it will happen when it will happen.
    I know it's easy to say when I'm in a relationship but I've been a single mom too so I speak from experience.
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2012