What do you think about this?

Article Title:  Canada's top court says some HIV carriers may withhold condition from partners

From the Article:

Canada's top court said on Friday that failing to tell a sexual partner you have HIV is only sexual assault if there is "a realistic possibility" of transmitting the virus that causes AIDS.

In a unanimous decision, the Supreme Court of Canada rejected the government's argument that everyone who has HIV should be required to disclose that condition to all sexual partners in any circumstance.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2012 in Health

• I can hardly imagine somebody not telling. I would damn well want someone to tell me he had HIV, and hopefully long before we were about to have sex, so I would feel morally and ethically obliged to let any prospective partners know well in advance. But I think a law requiring disclosure would be unenforceable. It would be one person's word against another's, no way to prove anything.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• I think you everyone should be required to tell their partnerts. I know I would sure as hell like to know if I about to have sex with someone with HIV.
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• anyone who doesnt disclose it should charged with attempted murder and thrown in prision
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Any person with an ounce of responsability and common sense would tell his/her partner that he/she had HIV. I sure would like to know !

Would most people freak out and flee as fast as they can ? Yes ! But isn't it better to have sex with someone who knows and still wants to have sex with you ?
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2012