Pregnant and single!?

I was dating this guy. Thought we were both into each other and love. Well i just found out I am pregnant.
problem is. he stopped talking to me????
he wont answer my calls or texts

I dont want to have an abortion, but I cant bring a child in like this?
I seem to make all the wrong mistakes with men. I thought he was the one and got pregnant accidentially. i really cant do this..

i did just text him that im pregnant just so he knows but hes really not talking to me. I dont get it. We were good the past couple of days, setting up dates then he stops communciation all together. I didnt want to jump to conclusions at first, but i called from an unknown # and he answered. i dont get how a man can be dating some one and just stop. with no warning or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2012 in Relationships

• really? Why are you suprised? It's one of the oldest stories in the book
    iwicked

Answer by iwicked at 10:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Take care of yourself and if there is a next time try to be more responsible especially when you feel he is the one and you are just dating.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• this is your choice to do what you want to do, or need to do,, IDK,, accidents DO happen, but if you told him you were on the pill and were not, or please don't give me the song and dance about the condom breaking,, there is Plan B for that, You must decide if you want to have a child alone or not, or perhaps adopt your child out? I would file for child support, but I would assume the fact you are on here means you are already a Mom with at least one "baby daddy",, better choices my dear better choices.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• i kinigogo. I need to make better choices. I hate that i make mistakes like this. yea, i have an ex husband and a child already.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• At least slow down take it easy your emotions are going to go wild.
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• thanks mto.. it just suck!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Take some deep breaths. You don't have to decide anything tonight or tomorrow or even the next day.

How far along are you? Whether you hear from the man who gave you the baby, do you want another child? If not, do you have the strength to carry a pregnancy to term and then give the child up for adoption?

Don't jump to any hasty decisions. Just come down out of the trees, and then when you can think rationally, you'll have some choices to make.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:02 AM on Oct. 7, 2012

• How long were you dating? Clearly you weren't on birth control and still chose to have unprotected sex (bad move) but was he aware of it? Clearly there are some strong underlying issues that you should have gotten counseling for in the past. From the sounds of it you seem to have issues with falling for "the one" early on and then siffering disappoinment when it isn't the case. This shows you have issues with being alone and thus are quick to jumo into relationships and cling to them.

As for teh baby. You're a single mother of one already. You CAN handle a second. It might be difficult but it's possible. It just means more focusing ont he needs of the kids and less on your self perceived "relationship" needs. And of course file for support if you decide to keep the child.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• birth control contraception
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Birth Control is free.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2012