Why am I gain more belly faster in my third pregnancy, could the sono be wring about how far along I am

rjodye

Asked by rjodye at 11:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2012 in Pregnancy

• You always show faster with each pregnancy because all of your springs are already sprung.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2012

• It's fairly common to get bigger faster with each pregnancy. With my 3rd I got so big so fast they wanted to do an ultrasound to check for twins.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2012

• May be there are twins.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 9:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2012

• It's normal to show faster the more pregnancy you have. With my third I had a baby bump after 2 weeks ! :-s
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Because after the first you have lost much of the elasticity in your abdominal skin from teh previous pregnancy. Thus you tend to show faster. You'll also notice it's far less painful and you don't get quite as "itchy" a belly from the skin stretching out because it's done it before.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• You show faster with every new pregnancy, congratulations
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2012