Boogers.........

lol...this IS just for fun right? K good, cuz I'm bored. And a curious KAT...how many of you ACTUALLY pick your nose. DON'T LIE! Post as anonymous if ya wants to...if your chicken that is. lol. I know, I'm a big fat DORK, but me no care. =) Ok, so do you pick? How do you pick? Do you pick it and flick it? Or do you pick it and stick it? lmfao!!! hahaha

mamakat21

Asked by mamakat21 at 2:07 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what do you do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I eat mine. For real i eat them!!
    Anonymous

• LMAO this is a hilarious question!

ever since ive been pregnant, i get MAJOR boogers.. i pick it and put it on tissue... or if im in the car ill grab a receipt LMAO and put it on there.. hahahaha

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Me??? Oh I definately pick. I usually pick it and stick it...in a tissue lol haha! But sometimes I'll pick it and flick it haha! I just tought my friends kid that term..pick it and flick it the other day...lmao! now they say it ALLLLLL the time!!!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• im a roller then flicker lol i am going out like a tru solider no ANNON HERE
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• HAHAHAHA EFFING HAHAHA!!!! THAT'S SOOOOO SOMETHING I WOULD DO! LOL! You freakin rock homie!!! lol
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• ha have you ever heard of
    "See my finger see my nose...Pick it, Flick it, THERE IT GOES!!"

LMAO

i just saw youre from arizona.. me too.. what part? and how old r u? and whats your first name? ha sorry for all the questions.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• lmao!!! NOOOOOOO...I have NEVER heard that before! OMG! I'm gonna be singing that all the time! My poor baby, when she's born that will be her first lulliby lol....sp? Oh no shi*?? (just in case they delete us again ;) I live in phx right now over on 16th st grnway. I'm 25..gonna be 26 on the 21st man...grrrrr!!! And my name is Alli ;) Now a 3 questions apply to you!!!! lol
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i cant believe i told that lmao but hey we all do it even the stuck up goody 2 shoes of the world lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• lol exactly sauna.. when you have one there you need to just get it sometimes lol

yea im in gilbert on gilbert ad 60 and 20 and its kelsey. :)

is this your first baby? when r u due
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2009