Need input

my daughter is 5 months old and she rolled over Once thats it at about 2 1/2 months she hasnt since then but she can roll onto her side from her back but she cant seem to get that last little bit over. anyone elses baby having this problem/situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• All baby's are different so each baby does it at different times. My son didn't roll over all the way until he was like 7 months. He would roll to his sides but never all the way. I just don't think he felt comfortable. I wouldn't push her i think she will get it when she is comfortable doing it. Hope this helps some
    Borikaos

Answer by Borikaos at 2:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• She is fine, I wouldn't worry about it because all babies reach certain things at different times, if you are really concerned though ask her doc

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• My daughter had a similar issue. She couldn't figure out the placement of her arm so she could complete the roll. I simply showed her that her arm needed to be above her head, not along her side a couple times, and she was off. She began using rolling to transport herself everywhere. Good luck.
    tough_jewel

Answer by tough_jewel at 10:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• my daughter did the same thing i showed here how to do it a cople of times but i would also put a toy just out of her reach to encourage her to rol to get it she got the hang of it really quick i also did the same thing for crawling
    calandrasmommy

Answer by calandrasmommy at 12:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2009