TMI

I am 18 yrs old and i was not looking to be a mom, but i think i might be pregnant its way to early to tell. but ive been going to the bathroom alot mostly poopin but i also been craving flamin hots and ice cream. my period last month was really light. and did not last as long as it normally would. Also my abdomen hurts me alot. any ideas what it could be. besides pregnancy? I know your not all doctors so please do not be rude

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no i dont know... because im not a doctor. sorry not being rude just honest truth.

when you are able to and its time, take a test. thats the only advice i have fr you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• id just go to the dr get checked up
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• yeah go to the doctors, it could be a just a lil virus, so better safe then sorry
    good luck
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 4:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Could be pms, could be pregnancy. If you have a family dr. schedule an appt for a BLOOD test, not a urine test. they are more accurate and can be done sooner. Good luck.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2009