help (tmi)

I am 18 yrs old and i was not looking to be a mom, but i think i might be pregnant its way to early to tell. but ive been going to the bathroom alot mostly poopin but i also been craving flamin hots and ice cream. my period last month was really light. and did not last as long as it normally would. Also my abdomen hurts me alot. any ideas what it could be. besides pregnancy? I know your not all doctors so please do not be rude

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• ps in the future if you are not looking to be a mom use protection or else dont have sex. sex may equal PREGNANCY...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Correction sex DOES equal pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i put MAY because you dont get pregnant EVERY time you have sex... but were on the same track lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I'm not going to be rude. Yes you could be pregnant. But there are also a lot of other things that can cause stomachaches, bloating ect. Please get a test as soon as you feel you are late. Good luck. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:29 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• you need to go to the doc...especially if you are having abdominal pain. If you have never heard of an ectopic pregnancy...look it up. Abdominal pain is not NORMAL in pregnancy and an ectopic pregnancy can be fatal.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 2:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Be on the safe side, go see the doctor. There's loads of things it could be, so I won't even try to guess.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• It really could be a lot of different things. I had pregnancy symptons when I was first married, so of course we assumed I was pregnant. It turned out that I had a whole different thing going on (I wasn't pregnant) and my cycle was never the same again.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 10:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• You might be pregnant, but not sure. If your period is late have you taken a test? If not, go ahead and take one now and take it first thing in the morning (that pee is more potent). =) If you haven't missed your period yet, then try not to get stressed about it. There could be tons of reasons that you are having stomach aches and constipation....so just pass the pregnancy bridge IF you come to it. =)
    RCook

Answer by RCook at 11:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2009