Confused????

Divc. 4 quite a while & have dated on & off but never seem to find Mr. Right. Met a man last yr. & we hit it off right away even though his work schd. keeps him working out of town alot. We have been talking 2 & seeing each other for awhile now 2 where things progressed between us & I have become emotionally attach. even though we don't have a commitment. He seems 2 say & do all the right things & I would never think of him as being a player. Except that recently I saw on his profile a sexually sugg. mess. that a female had left & after talking by computer & telling me that he has to go sometimes we will log off & then a little bit later he logs back on. It has all left me confused & upset, but yet how upset can I get we don't have a commitment. He still talks the same as when we started talking. Am I just reading 2 much into it due to my other bad things or could my instincts be right? No bashing please need advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I think the best thing for you to do is just talk to him, tell him how you feel and see how he really feels too thats the only way you are going to know
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• ALWAYS TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS. THEY MAY N= RUSTY BECAUSE OFYOUR PAST BUT THEY WILL LEAD U IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. R U FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? IS THAT WHAT IS BOTHERING U? TAKKTO HIM. DOU WANY A COMMITMENT? AT LEAST GET SOMETHING IRONED OUT S TO WHAT HIS ACTIVITIES MAY OR CAN B WHEN HE IS OOT> C WHAT DEVELOPS?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Are you his bootie call, friend with benefits , f buddy or all of the above? Wake up he is searching for friends..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I don't think talking to this guy is going to help you. He's not an honest person. Move on, and find a guy you deserve, and someone who deserves you. Hugs. (Been there, won't do it again)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Go with your gut...God gave you that instinct for a reason. There is no harm in being honest with him...but you should always keep in mind that he may indeed be a player and I would not invest in this any further until you know for sure.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2009