Santa Claus

Do you celebrate with Santa? If so, I need some ideas to prove he is real

lindseysmom1408

Asked by lindseysmom1408 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2012 in Holidays

• I used to until the kids' cousin told them... I think they were about 5 or 6. I know it was pretty early! I have no idea how to make them think it's real. My kids were a little too inquisitive.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Sprinkle glitter outside or near the fire place if you have one. Put out cookies & leave a 1/2 eaten one on the plate left out for him. Put out carrots for the reindeer. The nice thing w/ kids, is that they just believe. You don't have to prove it. It's the magic of Christmas! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2012

• If you let them open on the Eve-
    banish them to their rooms and say goodnight- then have someone shake bells outside of their window (you know the reindeer) then let them open something that you know they know wasn't there before.
    Kids love that stuff
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2012

• We open the fireplace doors a little & sprinkle glitter in the fireplace & on the hearth. We set out cookies & milk on the coffee table by the tree before bed & I eat a bite out of the cookie & drink the milk while they're asleep. LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Google portable North Pole. You can make a free personalized video from Santa that they send to your email, you can open it and let your child watch it. My kids loved it!

Answer by missanc at 12:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Leaving cookies is always good, you take a bite out of them for the kids to see, and, and the personalized Santa letter is always a hit! use your imagination, but I always told my kids, if you believe he is real he is......I miss those days! enjoy them they only come around for a short while....

Answer by older at 12:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• We do the kurmpus ......
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 1:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• This site is so cute

PNP

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 1:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• We put cookies and carrots (for the reindeers) and in the morning part there are only crumbs of cookies and carrots. In France, we have a special service from end november/beginning of december : all the letters to Santa are sent to a special service and the employees answer all letters so my sons received a letter from Santa last year. :) I don't know if you have something similar in the USA.
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2012