would you let your So/bf/DH do this to you?DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED!!!! TMI

would you let your so/bf/dh blow a load on your face? i did today it was so hot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yup....but he probably never will, he's way too into being a gentlemen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• yeah,it is hott im kinky so i like that type of stuff i dont care i let my freak flag fly high lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:48 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yeah...but don't get it in your eyes. It's the WORST. Happened to me and I just wiped it off with a wash cloth and then a couple of hours later, my eye ball hurt. I mean like the muscle in the back of my eye....for HOURS! SO, close your eyes! LOL
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:54 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• OMG!! yes it hurts in your eye ball!!! and make sure you arent laying down on your back and he is standing right above you because it WILL drip into your nostrils. LOL
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Never would I ever let my husband do that. I think it just feels too disrespectful. but of course thats just my opinion.
    ArmyWifeNewMom

Answer by ArmyWifeNewMom at 2:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• LMAO
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yes I do
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:57 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• sure why not
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• haha this is hilarious!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i know rite i mean there are more women that do then dont just us real bitchs admit to it lmao
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 3:02 AM on Feb. 9, 2009