Okay be honest

Do you really trust your SO/DH? Remember lets be 100% honest and answer anon if you have to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• i dont have any reason not 2 i have all his passwords 2 everything and i can get his phone anytime i want all his friends call him a house well a house bitch lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• house bitch omg lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yes, I trust my husband completly. He hasn't never given me a reason not to trust him. We don't hide anything from each other.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• yeah well thats the only other word i felt will not offend anyone but what they really say is something else,he is black use your imaganation lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:57 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I used to trust him 100% until the day another girl turned up prego with his child...now I question everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Anonymous
    I used to trust him 100% until the day another girl turned up prego with his child...now I question everything.

See thats what I mean I can't help but think (and please no one get offended) that it always the ones who trust their SO or DH that get cheated on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yes and no. My husband is an honest person when it comes to fidelity and whatnot but I don't completely trust him in other ways. He had a poor example of relationship communication in his parents and it's been passed down to him and affects how he handles communication in our relationship. Sometimes when I ask him a question, instead of telling me the truth, he tells me what he thinks I want to hear. Despite whatever the words were coming out of his mouth, he goes and does what he originally wanted to do anyway leaving me confused. For example, telling me he's not going to touch up the paint on the walls around the ceiling because he's going to put crown molding over it anyway and after months of crappy paint and no crown molding he decides to tell me the truth...he doesn't know HOW to do crown molding...and then later tells me he does know how to do it, he just didn't feel like it right then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• (cont.) it sounds like a stupid scenario and it IS but he does it with everything. When he tells me something, I always wonder if it's what he really wants or if he's just trying to guess what I want to hear. It hurts because he gets it from his mom who will bite his dad's head off the moment she makes a wrong move. I think he subconsciously thinks all women are this way and it hurts that he won't even give me a chance.  So, I trust him as a person and in our relationship....but I rarely believe what he tells me is the honest truth about other things.  If he tells me he's going to take me shopping later, he most likely won't.  If he tells me he'll be home at 3, I can expect him at 6 so on and so forth.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Wow anon I dont know what to tell you except mine is the same way only about even worse things like for instance, if I ask him does he love me he will say of course not just to be stupid. I seriously have to tell him to tell me honestly and not joke around or tell me some bs and that goes for just about everything it drives me nuts!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i didnt trust my husband either for the first year cuz i had a bad experience b4 and i have known my dh for about 7yrs and we are going on our third year together.anyways i knew his background aswell so i though if he did it to her then he may do it again, but he hasnt so i finally about 2 yrs ago i started to slowly trust him and then it turned out he was hiding a secret from me (it wasnt cheating or anything) but it was one that is breaking us right now. we are going through a rough week and still tryin to figure out what we are going to do. I am willing to forgive him and move on but he is so hurt that he didnt tell me and so he is hating himself right now. IDK sorry TMI but needed to vent a little. we are going to get through it and work it out cuz he really loves and cares about me and i feel the same about him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2009