I asked a USUAL question the other night.......

I personally (and by popular demand) ask a question about embarrassing POOP moments every once in a while, whether you or your kids etc. and always get these hilarious responses. I was sad when a mom responded like 15 hours later that she "Had NEVER had a moment like this in her life! and she thought I was CREEPY for asking this" Do you think she was out of line or was I?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No you weren't out of line, I mean seriously like pp said how is poop creepy
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• neither.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I think she was out of line, I mean come on, how is poop creepy? I fear Stepford wives like her!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I don't think you were out of line. I agree with Anon - how is poop creepy?
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I agree with anon!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• The funny thing is , that I was reading these funny "human" stories in order to pick the best answer and I got this answer and she made me feel bad. Why not, NOT answer?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• everyone has their own opinions so niether of you were out of line. however posting this question kinda seems like your just creating drama. you shold have just left it at that and let the two of you have your own opinions. This seems a little immature thats all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• OK, I was not trying to create drama by trying to get responses. i.e. Poop questions are not allowed. IDK I wasn't trying to start a big thing, but I did get hurt by her trying to sound like she is a freak of nature who, has NEVER had the runs.She follows 16 responses of funny poop stories and still feels the need to chime in., Kinda of like you ANON! If you don't like poop stories, it's still a hit with the late night crowd.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2009