Has anyone read or seen the interview of the Octuplets grandmother from Radar online?

I guess she was upset by her daughter Nadya interview calling her upbringing as "dysfunctional" that she also did an interview.

Part of the interview:

Angela also voiced her anger over Nadya's claim she was raised in a dysfunctional family and was lonely as a child. "We raised her in a loving family and her father always spoiled her," Angela said.

"The truth is that Nadya hasn't worked since she started having her children," Angela, charged, "while Ed and I battled to pay her bills.

"Nadya promised to help me with the bills, but she never has. I lost a house because of it and now I'm struggling to look after her six. We had to put in bunk beds, feed them in shifts and there's children's clothing piled all over the house."

To read more of the interview go to: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/

There's a video interview and pictures of the house there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• GOSSIP QUEEN!!! don't you have anything better to do with your time?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I think it's interesting, and I think it is a current issue. I think that it is so morally wrong for her to do that much invetro, and without a job!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I 100% agree with JuLiAnSmOmMy317
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:41 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I guess Julian and Haute, you don't have anything better either with your time to take time to read and respond to my questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Ok, its gossip until one of YOU posts it? Its a current event. If you don't want to get involved, then don't read it. To the OP.....I feel very much for this grandmother. She seems very torn between enabling her daughters "issues" and caring for her grandchildren which she obviously loves very much. I think theres only so much that one person can take before they break. This mother needs to be held accountable for caring for the children that she created. Thats not just financially. Thats emotionally, spiritually, physically and educationally. The grandmother needs to cheer her on and be supportive from a distance. It seems to be taking a toll on her. I hope they get it worked out.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• They say they don’t like drama but they sure like to ‘cause it. They say they don’t like gossip but they sure are opinionated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• well if it's gossip, why did you open it, you are only contributing to gossiping. Sometimes if an issue reaches the news it's a good thing, because people can work together to see that situations like this don't happen again. Maybe instead of saying "oh poor girl, quit gossiping" you do something to change things so this poor girl isn't gossiped about. Otherwise your just another one of us. :)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Okay, this to me is a travesty, morally, emotionally, mentally and financially! I do not think that ONE of us here can say that our family wasn't dysfunctional to one degree or another. Whatever, right?! The truth is somewhere in the middle of both ends (hers and her parents). The facts still are the facts.......it is extremely wrong to expect her parents to be responsible, financially and care for these children she keeps having with NO support. SHE has bankrupted her family to birth these children......WHO suffers.......THE CHILDREN! This octomom needs some severe mental health intervention, she can not care for all 14 of these children, nor support them,period. This octomom has lied and she needs severe intervention. If ANY company donates ANYthing to this octomom, I'll protest. Our tax dollars are already paying for her irresponsible craziness!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I feel for these babies. Their mom is not raising them grandma and others are. Mom deserves to be in jail for disability fraud. She claims her back is so injured she cannot work a desk job yet in that same 6 year period has been able to find a doctor who would inseminate an unhealthy woman and she was able to carry the babies. I am sorry I don't buy it. Put the woman in jail for her theft and allow the children to be put in good homes where their needs will be met. Those poor kids deserve better.
    Anonymous