What are you doing today?

I should be weeding the flower beds and garden but instead I am sitting here thinking about putting in a DVD

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2012 in Just for Fun

• OMG I'm exhausted...took my 4yo to the Chesapeake Celtic Fest whcih was gloriously rainy and cold. Then had to go my SIL to pick up my stepson who had spent the night, tried to head home but ended up stopping at the $1 store, then a bathroom brake, by then it was time to take my SS home (that's an hour drive both ways). Just got home (a total of 150 miles driven today) gotta make dinner (I am trying my hand at homemade Crunchwrap Supremes!), by the time dinner is over my plan is to already be in my pajamas, so I can toss the dishes in the sink full of water and hit the hay. We'll see...
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 6:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Watching Lord of the Rings and avoiding all work.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Laundry, then going to the store to find door knob covers. No other plans.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 5:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• I did laundry and went shopping for some clothes for my son. I was going to the attic to put away summer clothes and bring down winter clothes, but will do it tomorrow. Its rainy today, perfect day for hanging out on the internet.wink mini

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• I'm nursing a hangover. I should be putting the laundry away but, I can't motivate myself to do it.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Trying to get business work done so as not to have much to do on Monday, and just set up all the rest for the same reasons. DH helping so I can rest today and Monday. do not like Mondays.
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Cleaning like crazy and making DD's birthday cake or cupcakes.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Just need to clean the kitchen and pick up the living room and I'm good. Already rearranged and organized my son's room then took a nap!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• We slept in (skipped church since there was no Sunday school), DH made muffins with the kids, I took a bubble bath, we went shopping for socks, underwear, some shoes, and a Sam's run. Now working on getting kids all to bed. Oh - at fast food right before going to Sam's.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2012