whoa whoa whoaaaaa

do you get that crampy feeling when you have a contraction?

pretty sure im having one... im crampy, stomach is rock hard, my back is aching...

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes mamacita that be a real contraction you be having time them
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 3:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• all the balloon talk is getting you excited! Bad period cramps and tight stomach is what it feels like. Get your stop watch...maybe tonight! :o)
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:54 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• This baby BETTER not be teasing me!! lol

im going to time them. that one last about a min
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Exciting!!!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• aww our balloon talk did work yay us,yeah get out the watch miss nasty....
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 3:57 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• How ya doing now?
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 4:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• still cramping and having some back pains not as bad as when my stomach got hard though

oh .... i have a question. my mom says it will be labor time when it hurts from and she took her hand and showed me....from where my boobs are to my thighs.. she said that WHOLE area will hurt.. is that true? or is it true for some people?? first baby so im clueless really
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:05 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• You will know. I know that sounds cliche, but you will know. It hurts. BTW, do you know if your moms water broke first or if she started having contractions first? I've heard that you follow your mothers footsteps in that arena..It's true for me and my sister.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 4:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• idk what hers did but i have 2 sisters and with one she had 3 kids only her first did the water break on its own and my other sister her water didnt break until the dr did it
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• My contractions never went from boobs to thighs. It was just that my stomach was rock hard, never sore, my back kind of ached. The most obvious thing was that it got harder to breathe during them. So don't wait for the whole body experience before you think it's real....you might have a baby girl on the floor then! lol
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2009