Did anyone see "Hotel Transylvania"?

We just saw it. I really loved it. It was so funny, not scary at all. It was so good to see a movie that was just fun for everyone. No terrorizing parts like the Disney movies. We were all laughing out loud from beginning to end. I thought my son was going to crack open he was giggling so hard. I really recommend it.

Asked by mompam at 6:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2012 in Entertainment

• I loved the ending! It was the best movie I was laughing louder than the kids LOL!

Answer by vjoaquin at 6:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2012

• so no underlying social messages, either? just plain old funny-haha good movie? i hope??

Answer by dullscissors at 6:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• My husb took our dau to see it yesterday for their daddy/daughter date. :) My dau really liked it & wants it when it comes out on DVD :)

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Waiting for the DVD ... we don't' go to the movies any longer

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• I am going to go see it with DS, maybe next weekend!

Answer by kmath at 6:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Yep, my 4yo and I saw it last weekend. We really liked it, way more than Frankenweenie, which we saw last night (my advice skip the Frankenweenie). Hotel Trans... was enjoyable for both me and my son.

Answer by LadybugTash at 6:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Yep, we saw it. Our boys walk around saying "I never say Blah Blah Blah",lol. My Husband liked it, and he doesn't normally like any kid movies...

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• I wanted to see it. My oldest wants to but my little one gets scared every time we go to the movies. It's frustrating! Lol

Answer by momto2boys973 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• My daughter went with her friends.

Answer by booklover545 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• My DH and I saw it opening weekend. We both loved it, and we loved listening to all the kids laughing hysterically!!! Its a very cute show.

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2012