Help! I need to kick out the freeloaders and I can't find the words!

My boyfriend and I, and our two boys, moved from the country to the city in June. My cousin from the southern part of our state has asked me a few times over the past couple years if she could come stay with me for various reasons. She is not stable, and doesnt really work. Due to her drama in the past, I always said no. So I picked her up in August to spend the night; she was renting a room in a house with this weirdo 35miles away. It turned into a week. She finally went home and ended up being assaulted and was found unconscious on a side of the road by the police. I pickd her up at the hospital at 5am. She stayed here again. At some point we did discuss getting a bed to put up here for her. At the same time, my brother has ben staying here on and off to help with childcare. He was invited and stayed the summer as our babysitter when the boys were out of school. I live in a 3 bedroom townhouse. They dont really get along, they've taken over my whole downstairs, and I cant take it. Explaining to my brother is not a problem. He stays out of our hair, helps with the kids and housework, doesnt take over the couch/living room, and her can go home. She takes and uses all my stuff, doesnt contribute in any way, sleeps all day on my couch so we cant use the living room, and I hate how she yells at my kids. She doesnt like my brother so she posts up in MY bedroom, driving my boyfriend nuts. I love my cousin and dont want to hurt her feelings, I know she hates it where she was staying, but I cant support the world. I told everyone that since the kids were going to be gone this weekend, we needed a romantic weekend and everyone had to go. She went to stay with a friend and is coming back Tuesday morning. What do I say?! I dont want to hurt her feelings or havee her hate me, she;s like my best friend. Please help me find the right words!!!

AngelicaDem

Asked by AngelicaDem at 7:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2012 in Relationships

• No answers yet