Am I having miscarriages? adult content

obviously I know we won't really be able to answer this unless you are my doctor, but I have been having fertility issues since my mirena was removed. After it was removed in 2010 I had a period for a month straight with only a day or two clean. Then my period was really irregular. Well just recently I have been tracking ovulation. I ovulated on August 29 and did not get my period until the 27th of september even though it was expected between the 10th and 17th. I had all the period symptoms and body changes( unless it was all in my head) plus I am concerned because my hubbie and I are different blood types and I have had a miscarriage in 2008 before concieving my daughter.

bemebebri

Asked by bemebebri at 8:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you taken a pregnancy test to confirm this is indeed a pregnancy or has your OB confirmed??
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• You need to see your doctor. There is no way of us knowing what is going on with your body.

And what does different blood types have to do with it? Are you talking about rh factors (+ or -) ? I don't even think that has anything to do with it, but I'm not a doctor.

Again, go to your OB
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• meooma, I'm not sure if it does but I figured it did because when I had the miscarriage before my daughter, they gave me a shot (rogam I believe) and said it would insure future pregnancies.
    bemebebri

Comment by bemebebri (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• balagan_imma, yes I am talking about rh factors, I'm not sure it does either I will have to do more research and contact my doctor.
    bemebebri

• midnightmoma, Yes I took several pregnancy tests, but they were negative; however they were also negative until I was eight weeks prego with my daughter and If I was pregnant I was only about 6 weeks along.
    bemebebri

Comment by bemebebri (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2012