donor sperm successes?

how many months did it take and how many vials at a time did you use....did you use more to maximize chances?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Using more in any cycle is not really going to help. Be patient. It may take several cycles to be successful. It might take even more advanced procedures than an IUI depending on your age, and medical history. Everyone's journey is different, so comparing yourself to another woman can set yourself up for heartache and jealousy for no reason. You can get enough of that from a negative result....don't add to it.

It took me a year and a half, several IUIs, and five IVF attempts (only the last one gave me embryos that could be transferred back...resulting in my twins). Every minute of it was worth it.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I left you a responce over in pregnancy about this if you want to know,not sure where you will look first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i have to fertility issues and i am 25...my husband however has low count morph and motility
    Anonymous

• sorry no fertility issues
    Anonymous