OMG what should I do?

So my youngest turns 1 Friday. His party is on Sunday. Instead of doing a cake I decided on custom made cupcakes and selected several different flavors. I had gotten an anwer last week from everyone if they were coming or not. I had to put the order in for the cupcakes. Based on everyone who said they were coming I would have plenty of cupcakes. Well of course today just about everyone who said they couldn't come are now saying they're coming. Now if everyone comes I'm going to be short about a dozen cupcakes. I know not everyone will eat one and that everyone will show up that said they were going too. So my boyfriend seems to think we'll be fine ,but I think just in case we should get a few more. The main reason it's such a dilemna is they aren't super expensive ,but noy cheap either. Then again I don't want to over do and waste money ,but I want there to be enough for everyone who wants one!

JennieMarie1103

Asked by JennieMarie1103 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2012 in Food & Drink

• if you can afford the extra dozen, get it and you can always freeze the leftovers. I have older kids, so mine would take 2 anyways, so wild mom , if they're chocolate , lol.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• I would just make a cake and serve it along side the cupcakes.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Ya, just make some with lots of frosting. it is very rude for people to change their RSVP at the last second for this sort of reason...and the goodie bags.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Bakeries in grocery stores usually sell a dozen not custom made cupcakes for cheap. Grab one of those, just in case.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Get another dozen and the pictures will be priceless. If there are any leftovers I will just come eat them for you. No worries I got this.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2012

• Make a cake or get some cookies for the guests to decorate.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:17 AM on Oct. 8, 2012

• I would either make a cake that matched the cupcakes or buy some more. I was taught 1 1/2 per person who RSVP's yes, that way you have plenty.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:45 AM on Oct. 8, 2012

• Just get some cupcakes from the grocery store
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• Just buy non-custom ones or make some extra.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2012