Pregnancy farts so bad they could kill! adult content

YES...I said it and I meant it!!! I am 9 weeks with my third and I have NEVER in my entire life had gas sooo bad...it's probably what I am eating BUT I have even tried taking gas medicines and they don't seem to work...so I suppose I am looking for some sympathy before I end up on the news for killing an innocent bystander with my smelly funk!!! Any remedy's? Did it last the entire pregnancy? I just don't know what I'm gonna do!! LOL! So embarrassing!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2012 in Pregnancy

• First, you should figure out what you are eating that is causing the smells. Second, try not to be around anyone when you let them go. And for a third...are they SBDs or LBDs?

Fifth pregnancy, and only every now and then will I have extra smelly ones....its usually my husband and kids that gas ME out :/ And then they get to deal with a puking momma and remember why they HAVE to GO AWAY to do that!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• LOL, Oh I am sorry, stinky.
    Try being "regular" and lots of water, fruit, blah, blah. I really doubt it'll be the whole time.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• LOL sorry hope it dont last
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• I am not pregnant and I have farts that could kill. I warn DH not to fluff the covers too much... HAHA...
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Dutch oven!
    SaraD1989

Answer by SaraD1989 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Omg ladies. Lmao. I think I remember awful gas early on. So that means its normal... but yeah go outside.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2012