can anyone remeber their first symptom of pregnancy?

and how early it occured?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had to pee in the middle of the night. I was 4 weeks. I didn't have any other symptom until about 22ish weeks.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 4:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• missed period, and sore breasts, with all four pregnancies
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 4:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Tired,going pee,missed period,tender breasts,food sensativities.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 5:14 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Nothing. I was 12 weeks, walked into work (at a rustic pine furniture store) and took a big deep breath of the leather candle that was burning at the counter... a smell i LOOOOOVED, and barfed. Right there all over the floor. Yeah, THAT was a lot of fun, I had to hold a bucket while I mopped up the mess I made!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yes a weird cramping....and not so much "sore breasts" but a change in them.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 5:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Very vivid dreams and extreme fatigue. Otherwise, it felt like my period was coming on at any second for a week or so. No other symptoms. That was with twins.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• fealing tierd and eggs i love eggs and i couldnt eaven stand to look at them from like 2 weeks pregnant till a little after i deliverd
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 7:03 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i was outside having my normal morning smoke with coffee and all the sudden threw up, i took a test later that day because i was suppose to start that day and yep i was pregnant. after that soon came the boob tenderness and constant throwing up.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 7:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• TIRED!!!! And I felt sick at random times, enough to want to vomit..I was lucky and never did though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• We were hiking in the Alps(just moved to Germany the month before, after 6 weeks of absence;). I got hit with a very cold wind in the chest and the pain almost knocked me over! That's how I found out just how sensitive breasts could be(first pregnancy @ 24 years)
    Starnana

Answer by Starnana at 7:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2009