Are you a WINNER?

Do you know how many "BEST ANSWERS" you have? I am pretty sure I have 11 but whenI click on ALL WINNERS, I am not there. Do you keep a count?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 5:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have 4, and they're all for really silly stuff. LOL. One was how to get that crusty layer on your potatoes, another was asking who writes really long answers to posts. I thought i was a little deeper than that, but... LMAO.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• on my old name i just made a new one i think i had 69 this one i think i have like 10....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• LOL...there's a category of winner???

I think the ladies to our right under best answers has us beat.

I only had 4 or 5 best answers...but I don't think it counts since I answer anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i think i have 5 maybe 6
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 5:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I have 3 I think, lol.

Go me!

And can I be honest? Some of the ladies to the left...I don't know why they're chosen so often. I've read some of their replies and...It's nothing anyone else hasn't said.

No offense to them--they all seem really nice but some answers I've seen and wonder "THAT got best answer?"
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 8:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I would have to look. I really don't like that portion of cafemom. It is not about how many answers you have but weather or not you are helping others. I could care less about numbers. I am happy to help where I can.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yes. Definitely sometimes friends pick other friends and the advice sounds so far fetched. But salexander is honestly giving the best answer. I am not saying that for brownie points.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I think I have about 36 but I have been wondering if you can post an anon question and then answer it yourself with your screenname and then pick your own answer as best answer. I say that because a few of the best answers are WAY over all the others. I was just wondering if they picked their own answers? Is that even possible?
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I never keep track. I'm just tickled pink when I get a message that someone chose my answer as the one they liked the best. I just hope my answers inspire or help people, that's all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2009