Do you feel compelled to stay in a group just because one of your friends run it?

They put a post of "kicking out members due to inactivity" or complaining "why stay if you're not active" and yet they get pissy when someone leaves the group and complain about that. Some of us just can't win huh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Could not of said it better...Agreed !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• LOL...Anon 3:42...I wonder if we are in the same group. Too funny. I really just want to say kick me out already.....geez!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• They either deny you since your too new still to cafemom,delete you from not being active yet where are there recent posts,yet advertise looking for new members,can we say hello get a reality check group owners..lol..i think we are in same groups from how they act:>)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I agree with above posters and if they delete everyone for no activity most groups would be eliminated all together.
    Also,if they expect everyone to be so active than how come nobody responds to your posts..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• yes,agreed the nobodies responding includes the owners or co-owners to the groups,how sad..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Sounds like a new topic starter,why group owners run a group this way...Maybe get them to take accountability for thier actions...anyone agree?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• LOL...I'm confused who's who since we're all answering Anon. BTW I'm the original OP.I know I asked and answered anon...that's just in case they see this...I'd be getting hate posts in the group if they know I was the one to ask this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I am also in a small group that is kind of like this. We have a lot that has left and a lot that has been kicked out for not being "active enough". Oh well! I like the group but I am not sure how many like me since when I post the same 3 always respond and no one else does! Even the ones about how my mothers cancer is doing (post a update about once every 2 months). Or like the other day when I posted about my son being so sick! Or even my sweeties pictures, OK I respond to everyone else's posts? What is the point to being in a group when only like 3 moms respond to my posts?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• There are a couple of groups I stay in because we have something in common and we will not bash on each other for what we have!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• You shouldn't feel that way. Honestly I am about to bail out real soon. It is so juvenile in some groups.Others are so nice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Feb. 9, 2009