• In the Spotlight:

yaz

Anybody have night sweats and or nightmares from this pill??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Health

• no but i got really depressed
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:26 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I've never taken YAZ but I used to take trivora a triphasic pill but it made me grumpy from the different levels each week so I switched to a monophasic levora and the first couple months when I was on it the week of my period I would wake up with really bad night sweats have to change my pjs and everything, after a few months it went away and I feel fine. So its probably your body just getting used to the different horamones. If it doesn't stop in a few months I'd call your doc and let the doc know your body just isn't adjusting to this pill. I think yaz is a monophasic pill just like levora so its probably why your horamones are out of whack cus normally without a pill they flucuate and a monophasic pill keeps the same exact hormones for 3 weeks.
    aameliaz

Answer by aameliaz at 12:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2009