How long did your stomach line last, and the bit of stretched skin appearance after having a baby.

My son was 10 lbs at birth..I was 110 lbs when I conceived! I gained about 40 lbs or more with him. I have NO stretch marks but I've noticed there is a loose appearance around my belly button area, kind of like some small lines, like a sunshine..but you can only really see it when I'm sitting or sort of slouching when I stand up straight it's not as bad, but regardless it's still not a tight skin appearance. I can also still see a faint light brown line, the lower one...my top line disappeared early. When did your line go away, and when did your stomach tighten up again a bit more, I know my body will NEVER be exactly the same, but I'm sure with exercise and time it can tighten up, and this line may fade.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My line is still faintly there and my daughter is almost 9 mo. I have always had a loose stomach so I don't think that will ever go away unless I can figure out how to do it w/out doing sit ups :) But I do know what you mean about the sunshine around the belly button. Think of how much your skin stretched during pregnancy! It took a few weeks for my stomach to lose the saggy skin look, but like I said, the line has stayed there faintly.
    mkemom519

Answer by mkemom519 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• well, I've heard it can take up to 1 yr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2009