does. hubbys every grow up !

my hubby !doesnt thank i should get mad.i sent him to the store to pick up some things i needed for supper at 3:30 , at 5:30 he calls to say he stuck in the mud from mud rideing at 7:45 i start something else for supper at 8:45 he calls back '''says he out of the mud now should be home soon!my 15 and 16 year old is with him its a school night .at 12:45 he calls back says he on his way back my outhers3 children was hard to get to sleep waiting on dad to get home 1:15 he comes in hasnt got any thing from the store spent the money on spray paint. and sprayed the truck camo top to bottom

tearsao5jboys

Asked by tearsao5jboys at 8:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I would have killed him.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• lol samiesmom... yeah i would be pissed too
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:25 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• um im gunna go with no and hed be at least sleeping on the couch
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 8:26 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i agree i would have been livid! i love how we ask for a simple thing and they cant do it. or get side tracked on what they want. and makes our life a little tougher. he would be scared to sleep next to me. lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• thank you for your answers some times you know the ansir befor you ask it it just feel good for some one to agree with me my own mom said aleast hes spending time with the boys. and i should be thankful he dont drank........
    tearsao5jboys

Answer by tearsao5jboys at 8:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• lady he is male, which means boy. i am convinced that no matter what the age or how many kids or responsibilities they have they NEVER grow up. but we love them anyway, however babydadddy would be DEAD!
    prettyinpink570

Answer by prettyinpink570 at 8:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• OP--How OLD is your husband?! Usually with age comes maturity, but not if he's never held responsible or accountable for his actions/inactions!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• IDK if he is an alien! That is no excuse for being so rude and irrisponsible. Spending food money on shit like that and staying out all night with kids on a school night. What kind of example is he setting for your children. Does he do this kind of shit all the time? If he does I would tell him in no uncertain terms what your expectations for this marriage are and if he cannot meet them he needs to let you know and you will be happy to be on your own or looking for an adult to spend the rest of your life with. He is not the only one in this relationship.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• wow im so glad meny people feel the same as i do he still don't understand why i am so angrey [btw]he 38 and still has't grown up maybe one day'''''i'm so taired of feeling like the only grown up
    tearsao5jboys

Answer by tearsao5jboys at 5:23 PM on May. 12, 2009