I'm just really sad. : (

My husband and I have been TTC for over 2 years now, we haven't had any luck what so ever. I don't want to have to explain why or anything but my husband and I no longer have insurance and I have no way of finding out why I'm not getting pregnant or getting any help right now. Even though I know I can't get pregnant without insurance this is the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. I don't know what to do. I feel so alone because it seems like no one understands how I feel. My husband and I do plan on getting insurance its just we really aren't sure when we can. I just wish it was easy to give the want of a baby up. I go to bed crying every night. I'm always thinking of reasons why I can get pregnant (weather its blocked tubes, or something I've done in the past the was wrong and maybe this is my punishment ) I just want to feel better and not be sad all the time. I feel like I will never have a child, I'm scared of never knowing that love or feeling that bond. I'm down to my last straw here and I think this is starting to effect my life more than it should. I'm worried I'm going to end up seriously depressed. I just wish I had someone to understand what I'm going though, I know my husband doesnt really get it because the only thing he ever really says is "itll be ok" , or "it will happen" that's not enough, I need more support than that. I just wish I knew what to do to take my mind off this a little. I've tried getting hobbies, and going back to school. I'm just having trouble focusing because I always have baby on my mind.

Thanks for reading this, and I beg of you to not post any comments that will bring me down more.
And for all the ladies TTC I wish you the best of luck and ill keep praying for you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Oct. 8, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• ((HUGS))

I know how hard that can be. Feel free to PM me if you would like to talk more.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 11:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2012

• Thank you themommission!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2012

• I will only suggest one thing that doesn't require insurance. Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler and read it through. You might find something there to help. Too many women actually don't understand how their bodies work; this is an owner's manual for your reproductive system. If you are menstruating regularly, then it could simply be that there's something you didn't understand before. Understanding can clear away so many fears and doubts!

I actually was thinking the same things you were. Read the book. We were timing it COMPLETELY WRONG! (Thanks for the misguidance, Ovulation Kits!) Yeah, I felt pretty stupid about it.

No, it's not your punishment. God doesn't work that way!

Answer by gdiamante at 11:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2012

• I've read the book gdiamante, but thank you. : )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2012

• How old are you? I would at the very least buy an OPK, and make sure you are ovulating, I am sorry and know that it is difficult, but perhaps you could check into private insurance? If you did in fact become pregnant without it, the expense would far outweigh the cost of private insurance,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2012

• I'm 24. and I've used the OPK before and to the best of my knowledge I do ovulate. Thanks for the advice kimigogo!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2012

• There are probably alot of people who will tell you that you need to stop stressing about it. Here's why, aside from all those things I could tell you about the power of positive thinking and creative visualization, etc.: stress produces cortisol in your body, which uses progesterone... you are depleting necessary hormones. Aside from that, I have no idea how well this works for others, but my cousin and her husband were TTC for YEARS and had specialists tell them that between the two of them they had too many problems. Not long after a friend gave them a cleansing Chinese mushroom tea (for health), and next thing you know... Also, my husband and I were TTC (no props) and it wasn't working out. We let it go and made other plans. I started drinking apple cider vinegar (ACV) & honey (organic/raw) for cleansing/health, and next thing you know... I also have a book that cites a study of livestock that conceived more with ACV.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• Thank you figaro8895! : )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• I know its hard but keep your head up :) Take a break from TTC. I mean you can still have sex but have fun, play, call it practice for when your ready to start trying again. To me TTC seems like a chore and it takes the fun out of sex because your stressed and being stressed makes it so you cant relax and enjoy yourself. I know what you are going through. My husband and I tried for 5 years before I got pregnant, then I miscarried. A month and half later I got pregnant again with my now 5 year old daughter. Everything happens for a reason and it happens when it is suppose to. My best advice is to take a break. I know it will always be there in the back of your mind but you cant let it control your life because eventually it will start to destroy the other things in your life such as your marriage, other relationships you have, your health. I wish you the best of luck and I hope some day you get your little miracle :)
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• Thank you SMG1120!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2012