When did i get pregnant?

If I got pregnant August 4th my due date would be April 27th-28th....If I experienced implantation bleeding two weeks later on the 18th....would that change when my due date would be? I'm confused as to when I got pregnant. I think I got pregnant August 22nd-23rd. My due date is May 16th.

kaf1987

Asked by kaf1987 at 8:07 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• before i calculate this...you have been to a dr. right?
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• A due date is just an ESTIMATE!!!! I don't know how many times people have to say that before it sinks in. A due date is an estimate. Just be happy that you're pregnant. Congrats!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• yes i have been to the dr. when i go they never tell me my measurements or anything.
    kaf1987

Answer by kaf1987 at 8:14 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• wow...what kinda dr. are you goin to! they should be telling you those things.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• he also told me when i had my first appointment that the baby was measuring between 11 1/2 weeks...which would mean i pregnant august 18th but thats when I had my period and im pretty sure that would make my due date may 11th or 12th....but he gave me a due date of may 16th.
    kaf1987

Answer by kaf1987 at 8:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• next time at the doctor, let them make an ultrasound. those machines calculate when you actually got pregnant. its almost always right.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:23 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• ok SAY you got pregant August 4th...your due date is actually April 27th. If ur due on the 16th then you conceived on the 23rd of august.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:26 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• ok so then my question IS....if i did get pregnant August 4th and that episode I had August 18th was implantation bleeding and not my period...my due date would still be april 27th? i think i got pregnant the 23rd. but nothing adds up.
    kaf1987

Answer by kaf1987 at 8:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• like one of the other ladies said get an ultrasound done and ask them to give u the estiamated due date b/c i had to get another ultrasound done to see if my dd had down syndrome {she doesn't} but i told her my due date and the dr that was there told me that i was due on may 30th which just happened to be one of my ds's b-day well the dr lady was right i had her 2 day's b4 the 30th....she was born on the 28th and my due date was june 10th....i am so thankful that she didn't go to that day b/c she was 9lbs 15oz....gl to your to u and your lil one....
    treebug

Answer by treebug at 9:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• What does it matter??
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2009