whats the worst thing your lil one has done...

mine was 2 1/2 at the time and he manage to get in the bathroom for 2 mins. in that short time he flushed a tube of toothpast. it cost us 345.00 to have a plummer come over and get it out. ( we didnt know thats what it was at the time just knew the toilet was messed up. ) (:

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my oldest was 3 she found a permanent marker and drew "pretty" pictures all over my bedroom furniture. She said she was drawing pretty pictures so daddy could see when he came back from Iraq. Nail polish remover took it all off.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 8:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Hmm... I guess that the worst two things would be when he dumped a whole bottle of bubble bath on the carpet. Or when he pooped on the couch and then covered it up with his toys and blanket. ewwww..... But that was a loooooong time ago and he was too little to know better..
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• my oldest took a permanent marker to my walls. It was military housing so we had to repaint a zillion coats to cover it. This was before they came out with those Magic Erase sponges.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• When my oldest was about 4, he marked on my cousins wall and reeally expensive sheets from Pottery Barn or something with a permanent marker.. They had just bought their house too! I was soo embarassed but thankfully they didn't make a big deal out of it. Not to long ago my 1 year old cracked a whole carton of eggs on the floor and while I was cleaning it up he dumped a full pitcher of koolaid too. Now he's never going to get out of his highchair!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 10:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• When my oldest daughter was young (6 years old maybe?) she found a small can of paint in the shed, brought it up to her room, and decided to redecorate. I was shocked! It was all over the walls, the carpet, her bureau, her bed, and worse of all, her handmade quilt. I stuck her in the tub (it was on her, too) and cleaned the room as best as I could (which wasn't much). We still have the quilt with the big paint splotch on it and "fondly" remember that day...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• My kids are boring and never did anything that cool, but when my niece was 3 she painted my parents entire carpeted staircase with bright blue paint. She also cut of the bottom of my grandmas lace curtains and her tablecloth. She also colored and entire wall and mirrow from 3 feet up down to the floor with markers. I suppose it's all funny now that she's 8, but, um, those are REALLY big, time-consuming projects. I'm just wondering where the heck my sister was. LOL. This little angel used to do the egg thing, too. On occasion I'd sleep on my sisters couch, and I woke up three nights in a row to that cutie-patootie emptying the egg carton onto the floor. Ugh! She was only 1 1/2 then. Haha.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Every single stinking day at nap time, my daugther (then 2) would strip off her diaper and pee all over her bedding. She LAUGHED and LAUGHED. Thought it was so FUNNY. Ha! I duct taped her diaper to her every time and that finally fixed it. She probably fell asleep trying to pry it off.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 1:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2009