Do you ever feel like...?

your insides are all out of order, I mean not out of order but loose...lol
Like you need something to support it, like a girdle or something tight..I guess..lol
I am sitting here typing and I feel soo loose in the belly area. I have this flab that is hanging over covering my belly ring it is uncomfortable, but when I stand up I am ok. What to do besides situps, crunches, lay flat...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ignore it lol thats what i usualy go with the rest of that is hard work lol
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Sit up's and crunches are about the only think you CAN do. lol. But they do have this thing that you put on your belly and it works the muscles while your sitting! I want one, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• try sitting on one of those exercise balls when you are at the computer and when you are just sitting watching TV. It's strengthens your core just sitting on it. Of course you can work out to but this would be an easy way to add a little to your daily routine
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 10:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• That's all good stuff, but unless you lose the belly fat it will still roll. LOL. You either have to get in some cardio to lose the belly fat, or just live with it. I've been trying to bond with my belly fat, but we just aren't soulmates. Now I feel obligated to exercise. Ugh! I'm much rather be eating. LOL.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 11:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2009