When is sex too much?

My husband wants it everyday, if that is not possible he wants it at least every other day. If 3 days past and he doesn't have it, you won't be able to reason with him anymore.Because he wants it so often, I don't enjoy it at all. He does try to warm me up and all that, but really I can't climax anymore. What should I do about it? I give it to him everytime he wants it, but for me is no fun. HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• He can learn to control his sex drive. He also has to learn there are times when you aren't in the mood and he needs to respect that. Then when you are in the mood try showing him what he can do to help you climax. It may take a few times (or more than a few) but he needs to make you enjoy it as well. Otherwise it is just a chore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I have one of those men. Every other day may be the compromise medium. Because third day rage is no fun. I take a bath in some really smelly good stuff and relax just prior to sex. It helps. Also, you could if you were desperate lie sometimes and say you are on your cycle. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• I don't really know how to help. It's totally opposite with me and my fiance. I want it every single day and he wants it a couple times a month. Sometimes he wants it everyday but then says something killed the mood for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• There is no such thing as too much sex!! :)
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:57 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Unfortunately there is for me:( How do I deal with it? For me it is just another chore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• A chore? I would tell ur husband .... that must be an awful feeling
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I'm with you OP. My hubby wants it more than I am willing to give it. I do give in and give him some but mostly I just lay there and let him have at it. Then I roll over and go to sleep. It's a chore for me too. I usually give in and put out about once a month. He has gotten used to it now and doesn't even ask. It's great! He knows he'll get it once a month. Even at that little it is still a chore for me but it works for us. He gets some and I don't have to give in more than a little bit. It sed to cause a strain on our marriage but after talking with him about it, and how I really don't like having sex when I am not in the mood, and just telling him how I feel, he is more respectful of my desires.
    Anonymous

• My husband wants it eveyday as well. I do enjoy sex with him though. The more sex you have, the closer you feel. It is hard to be "wife" when you are always "Mom" though and it can feel that there is always someone that has to take each minute of your day. I find that if we have a quicky before we get out of bed, he is satisfied, and I can check something off my list (not as a chore) but doing something for someone else. Even if sex is all about him, I feel closer and he is smiling. If you look at it from a different perspective, not as a chore, you may find that you will enjoy atleast the closeness you feel for him and he will certainly feel the closeness towards you.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 1:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• How often would you like to have sex? I love my sex life with DH, but I can not do it every day. If he would compomise to sex twice a week, maybe that would be better for you. I wouldn't just let him "do it." That kills any romantic feelings at all. How sad.
    Anonymous

• Do it every 3 days, eventually he will get the picture and stop bugging you. If that doesn't work, rent a porno and hand it to him and say, "have at it now partner". :-)
    Anonymous