My wedding is Saturday, and I am a ball of emotions!

Before your wedding were you nervous? Anxious? Excited? Paniced?

How did you feel other than excited?

I am excited, and beyond happy. But I still find myself super stressed out. Lots of little things to do. Anxious.. Nervous.. A whole spectrum of emotions! Ahhhh!

I love the man and I cant wait to be his wife, so its not that I am doubting him or us. We have a great relationship.

I seriously cant believe its this weekend!!

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 7:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2012 in Relationships

• Just hand over the little details to the wedding party & parents & have faith that your day will be perfect no matter what! We bought our house & moved 2 wks before the wedding, so I was so consumed w/ that stuff that the wedding just seemed to fall into place & went off w/out a hitch- pun intended! lol :p Just relax, breathe, have a drink if you have to & just KNOW that your special day will be wonderful :) Congrats & let us know how everything went & post pics too!! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• i only had an hour to think about it..we went to the courthouse, so my biggest fear was would the baby act up during the 'swearing in'. lol.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• I was excited and anxious for everything to come off as planned. Not so much on the nervous front. We had been together for 4 years by the time we were getting married, so I was just happy we could move on with the next phase of life together. It was stressful right up until I walked down the aisle and took his hand. Right then it could have just been him and I in the room and I would have been just fine. I could breathe a sigh of relief and knew from then on it was all going to be fine no matter what happened the rest of the night.

This is all of the planning and careful attention to details that are coming to a head, not to mention you and your fiance are the stars of the show (no pressure).  You will be fine and everything will be great, no matter what happens. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• I'm divorced so, my answer might come across as ominous. I had a destination wedding in Greece so, I was all excited & not at all nervous, until, I saw myself all made up in my dress & veil, hair done, make-up: everything and thought "holy crap, what have I gotten myself into".

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• Of course I am!! As soon as I can! :) you ladies have been just wonderful and I want to share my day with all of you!
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• you will soon give up all small details to others- maid of honor and other women standing up for you, mother, MIL, SIL etc
    might not happen until day before
    but you will just forget details and enjoy your happiness in the day

make one person the detail gal, and she can delegate to others
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• bridegroom

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• Congrats and good luck to you!!!

As for me I just have to say that I am not saying this just because I am now divorced, but it's the honest truth here. I was second guessing and questioning if I wanted to marry him. At the time I was pregnant and I thought I was doing the right thing by marrying him. BIG MISTAKE. I am not saying that there wasn't any love there at some point but I wish I wouldn't have married him. Fast forward 10 yrs later and now I wish I really would've listened to my mom. Sometimes she knew best...
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2012

• Just remember that at the end of the day, you will be husband and wife, and that is the important part. If any of the little details don't go as planned...hell, even if you have things go seriously off track somewhere, at the end of the day, you will be married. Try not to stress yourself out.

I just had a vow renewal, and the lack of stress made it so much more enjoyable than my actual wedding. I was so worried about the details and everything going just perfect that I didn't enjoy it. ENJOY YOUR DAY. You don't want to look back on your wedding and think "I was worried about whether the cake would be delivered on time"
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2012

• Have fun.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2012