my temp has been 97.6 for like 4 days. this mornig my temp went down to 97.4 it is cd 23. this is strange on cd 21 i had some weird cramps when i woke up they went away after like 10 or 15 minute then no more cramps sence then. ive also been getting these strange pains in my breast that come and go. im not due to start my period until sunday. could this be signs of pregnancy?

babybreathbritt

Asked by babybreathbritt at 9:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• A .2 temp drop really does not indicate anything. Mine fluctuates all of the time and it means nothing. It is actually unusual for it to be the same temp for days in a row. My best suggestion is to wait till Sunday and see if your temp drops below coverline or if your period shows up. If it doesn't then take a test! Good luck!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2009