Who has a perfect Hubby

Anyone have a perfect Hubby? I want to know if it exist! Let me know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• LoL sweetiie... No matter what women posts on here that her hubby is perfect...
    She is just saying it because she loves him lol...
    No man OR women is perfect
    and if we had a "perfect" man in the world.... He would most likely be GAY lol.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:14 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• no my SO is not perfect but he's perfect for me
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:14 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Maybe a stepford wife will say that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• While NO ONE is "perfect" per say, I would say that my hubby is right up there! :o)

He is loving, kind, compassionate, supportive, intelligent, dependable, witty/sarcastic, adventurous/athletic. He is highly educated, hardworking, a GREAT family man, a GREAT handyman--can build/fix anything, and can even hunt and fish! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I don't think they exist but that wouldn't be any fun!!
    Derekt1

Answer by Derekt1 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Hey, that sounds like a good man. You are a lucky Lady.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Just like the PP said, my husband isn't perfect, but he's a perfect match for me and my imperfections!
    cypris420

Answer by cypris420 at 9:21 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• My hubby is perfect for me. But put him with another woman and no, he will not be perfect. It has also taken us 12 years together (10 of those married) to get to where we are perfect for the other.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:21 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• No- I married my highschool sweat heart and we have been together for 16 yrs-He is not perfect and nor am I. He is a good person and I love him-he is a great dad and husband-But not perfect.
    Who wants perfect? -I think I would get bored with a perfect guy- I need a little challenge once in a while-Are you perfect?
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 9:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• he's pretty close to being perfect ;o)
    he's perfect for me and he's wonderful- I couldn't imagine having a better husband and father than him!! And i'm not just saying that because he's mine- he's truely wonderful.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2009