is it possible to get pregnant if you are not on your period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wen I wanted to get pregnant I always had sex the first three days after my period and it worked every time for me... Total of 4 times.. Hope you have as good of luck as I have...
    lotus1216

Answer by lotus1216 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• your supposed to get pregnant when you ovulate not when your on your period but you can even when your on your period.. chances are just lower
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• You can't get pregnant on your period, though sperm left over from sex during your period can make its way to an egg if you ovulate very shortly after your period. Read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. It is very informative and useful. Good luck.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 9:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Your best bet for getting pregnant is about 2 weeks before your period, for most women that is around 2 weeks after their period starts. So, if your periods are regular and you know when it is due, you probably ovulate 12-16 days before you start your period and you should be fertile at that time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 9, 2009