morning sickness?

who got morning sickness? I ask because with my 1st (my *Angel* son) I didnt get morning sickness..and now, being 7 weeks pregnant I am starting to feel sick but still no actual sickness. Just wondering what everyone else has experienced?!.

SaraM0412

Asked by SaraM0412 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IM 7 WEEKS TOO AND GET NAUSEOUS ALL THE TIME WITH NO THROWING UP JUST CONCIDER OURSELVES LUCKY EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT THIS IS MY 4TH
    CASSANDRA56745

Answer by CASSANDRA56745 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i had it with my first child but, not my second.....
    racingirl

Answer by racingirl at 9:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i was like that w/ my DD then a few weeks later vomit city
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Im nine weeks and i get realy nauseas but i normaly dont throw up unless im realy hungry or i ate something realy. Sugary
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 9:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I had hyperemesis the first time and threw up constantly, night and day for the whole time up to and including the day she was born. Scared the heck out of me but the next time was textbook perfect, some nausea threw up a couple of times in the first trimester, plenty of heartburn later but not morning sickness and was managable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I had terrible m/s with DD and DS. I just knew something was wrong in my angel baby's pregnancy because I wasn't nearly as sick. I'm sure it will hit you soon. DD didn't make me sick until around 8 weeks. :)
    5GUYS

Answer by 5GUYS at 10:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• well, I know a lot of people say its a sign of really good hormones... but I personally think its just a sign that your body doesnt like or cant handle the hormones.. IF ANYTHING.
    but, every pregnancy is different...and Ive known so many people who have had normal, healthy, alive children ...without every puking once... Im hoping this baby gets to live and come home with us :)
    SaraM0412

Answer by SaraM0412 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I only got sick maybe 3 times, and it was before I knew I was pregnant and I drank a beer. I was also on anti biotics from getting my wisdom teeth removed so it was just a bad combination.
    Once I knew I was pregnant I didn't have that beer after work anymore and I felt fine from then on.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Well I am 6 1/2 weeks and i am nauseous all the time but I consider this a blessing because with my first I had hyperemisis and I couldn't stop throwing up and couldn't even keep down water....just take it slow meaning eat lots of small meals instead of a few big ones and if you crave something just eat it cause in my experience if i craved something so bad then i couldn't keep down anything else because nothing tasted as good lol
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Im 12 weeks pregnant and my sickness started around week 6 and is only passing now!! Thank the lord because im just aching to eat some food!! Enjoy your morning sickness!! :)
    mummyofangels

Answer by mummyofangels at 11:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2009