THE BABY IS NOT HIS AND THE WOMAN IS ME BUT HE WANTS TO HELP BUT WE JUST GOT TO GATHER AND HE KNEW BEFORE WE GOT IN A RELATIONSHIP

babymama0607

Asked by babymama0607 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• if he wants to let him- but don't count on him being there for good until you have a ring on your finger. Don't rely on him only rely on yourself and the baby daddy if he is in the picture- cause you could get hurt in the end.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Hmmmm.....a man who is NOT the father of your child is WANTING to step up to the plate?! I'm not seeing the problem!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• my dh cares for my dd age 11 her dad is in her life but only gives little suport and sees her eow. my dh is a father figure to her and he loves her like his own 2 kids. as i am with his kids. he provides for dd and school luch and funraisers book sales. and hes there to talk to her if she needs it he helps with homework and does everything a dad should do. my dh says she is his kid just didnt have fun maken her lol. so if you have a guy around to help great just dont let it go so far were she beleaves hes daddy unless theres a ring and the real dad isent in the picture. my dd knows who her dad is but also sees my dh as dad to. but shes older. but if it dosent work out he dosent have to pay suport so there is no getting him in court they will just tell you get the real dad. as far as i know.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2009