Would you be Interested in a Step by Step Ebook on How To Save BIG Money on your Monthly Shopping ?

My mom is what I call a "Professional Shopper". She has been using special Techniques to save money since we were very Young. Having 3 children, Divorced, and making very little money at her job, she needed to do whatever it took to have food on the table at ALL TIMES!

My mom uses special techniques toturn a $100 food bill into $30. Sometimes more, sometimes less. So what we are doing is putting together an ebook with Step by Step Techniques to use that will save you More Money every year on your shopping than you ever imagined!! We will share the Same Exact Techniques that my mother uses to save thousands every year.

So what I was hoping for is your help. What would you be willing to pay for an ebook that will save you MONEY for LIFE ? Please, I need everyone to be realistic. My mother has no insurance, and the sales from this ebook will help her as well as You. Average is $69, we were thinking $39. Thanks :o)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I can get Terri Gault's book for less than $12 and have a hard copy of it, as well as read everything else for free on her website. Why would I pay more than that for what's already out there?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I don't generally purchase ebooks, because there is too much free information on the internet. What I would suggest to your mom is to go to Liveperson.com and sign on as an expert there.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2009