Would you be Interested in an Ebook that will Save You a Huge amount of money on your Food Shopping?

My mom is what I call a "Professional Shopper". She has been using special Techniques to save money since we were very Young. Having 3 children, Divorced, and making very little money at her job, she needed to do whatever it took to have food on the table at ALL TIMES!

My mom uses special techniques toturn a $100 food bill into $30. Sometimes more, sometimes less. So what we are doing is putting together an ebook with Step by Step Techniques to use that will save you More Money every year on your shopping than you ever imagined!! We will share the Same Exact Techniques that my mother uses to save thousands every year.

So what I was hoping for is your help. What would you be willing to pay for an ebook that will save you MONEY for LIFE ? Please, I need everyone to be realistic. My mother has no insurance, and the sales from this ebook will help her as well as You. Average is $69, we were thinking $39. Thanks :o)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Shopping

• That sounds like a desent price
    lotus1216

Answer by lotus1216 at 10:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I just saw something on Good Morning America about something similar. These two women have coupon parties and teach others how to save money while shopping for groceries. They are also teaching others their techniques so they can go out and teach others. You might want to check it out to see if your mom's is similar.

to answer your question though, yes I think your price sounds fair.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 1:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009