Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine's Day treats for school

I want to make cupcakes with resses peanut butter cups in them, but I don't know what they are called to look them up. I think you make it with brownie mix. Any help would be great.

Answer Question

Asked by Trinitysmom1205 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

Level 9 (341 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • just look at the package there might be a rec on it. i know sugar cookies tell you you can add hersey kisses and tell you how to do it. also check with the school to see if its ok i know my dds school only allows store bought things not open. like already made cupcakes from the bakery. also find out if there are any kids allegic to peanut butter. i learned from my first time i made brownies and the school called thanked me and then told me i had to pick the brownies up. i was in shock. my mom use to do it all the time when i was a kid. times have changed. to bad but i understand.. good luck xo

    Answer by tabbys4 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

  • My kids schools are peanut free.Check to make sure they don't mind that. If not...I think its a very cute idea.

    Answer by momofsaee at 10:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.