how many times a week do u disagree with your hubby?many times I have but I focus on the positive things and let go.

what do U do and when there is any argument how does it settle .who says its wrong I wanna know cuz why hubby says he is right and I am wrong always.

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 10:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• We have only had ONE argument. People are probably thinking Yeah right! But seriously. That was back in like September maybe? One of those months. We've been together for 3 years and married for 6 months. He respects me, and I respect him. Sure we might get mad at each other every so often but we don't fight. :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Normally our disagreements stem from one/both of us being tired and cranky. We get along great. If we do fight , no matter how big, 20 min. later we both agree it doesn't matter.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Most men think they are always right. I let my dear husband think whatever he wants. It doesn't change the truth. As far as arguments go....we don't really argue. We don't press our agendas to the point that it causes a fight. If its something super important, we talk about it privately and pray about it until we both get on the same page. I share my concerns, he shares his...we eventually make a decision. The small stuff, we let go. Weve been married 14 yrs.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• We got into a pretty good one on Friday but I think that was about it for this week. Our arguments tend to run in cycles where sometimes we seem to go around and around about the stupidest things and other times we hardly ever fight. We are working on fighting less because we both hate the way it makes us feel, and we've both vowed to pick our battles and be a lot sooner to just shut up when it's not important. We are really good about calmly approaching the big things and discussing it and compromizing, it's always the stupid things how we are going to store the bread or his driving or something that sets us off.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I'm sure we disagree at least 30 times a day...
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2009