26weeks pregnant and pelvis pain?

Is it normal at only this far along for my lower stomach and pelvic area to hurt? The baby already feels like she is head down.

megclark22

Asked by megclark22 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its probably your uterus and hips stretching to make room for the baby. Mine felt like a pulled groin muscle.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 10:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I think it's normal stretching pains :) your body is adjusting and reshaping to prepare for the labor and delivery! ;)

I have had pelvic pain for awhile now and am only 25 weeks pregnant... this is my second so everything seems to be happening a lot faster!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I am 20 weeks with my third and just posted this on my pregnancy board. I have this terrible sore bruised pains in my "pubic hair" area. It feels like I have been beaten up already !!!!

A few women commented that they also had similar pain.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 10:29 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• As long as you dont bleed or pain gets worse then your ok. It should be normal, so I wouldnt worry unless you start to bleed.
    pixiedust6810

Answer by pixiedust6810 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009