Would you read a Muslim moms blog?

I am making a blog, its about Muslim life in USA, and about my life and I will take topics of intrest from my readers to write about.
Would this be something intresting and something you would participate in? Why or why not?
Just gageing intrest :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nope! Would you like to read about being those of us considered to be infidels (non Muslim) living America?! Didn't think so! Sounds like you want to convince others that the Muslim faith is a peaceful and loving one, when many of us think otherwise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• OH for heaven's sake ANON 1025.

Lighten up.

Yes, I would read it.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I am looking to bring the truth about Islam.
    I do read MANY everyday American people blogs, and I have been a active participant on Cafemom for 2 years, in every sort of group.
    I know many people have the misconception that Islam is not a peaceful religion, when it really is. I am looking to open dialogue with people who have intrest in learning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• anon[not original poster],you are whats wrong with society today,its sad that there are people who think like you.what has the majority of muslims done to you and yours?the violent muslims dont make up even 5% of that community,just like i hope ignorant bigots like you dont get mistaken as representatives of christians.christians....were are becoming so unlike our christ,comments like yours are what keep the hate and violence going.yes i would read such a blog,you are afterall a woman,a mom,maybe a wife as am i.i do believe that alot of people do feel the same.dont let the 1st answer put you down,there are always people like that n the world,just..smile and wave girl...smile and wave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Personally I'm not much of a blog reader in general, but if I got into it, no I would not mind reading about it. Ignore Answered at 10:25 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 by: Anonymous.. they are just ignorant, and obviously have issues they need to take up with a psychologist!
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Ok, Thanks for all the replies! (With the exception of one, lol)
    Dont want to get in trouble for spamming, but I did start the blog. Search for ModernMuslimMom on Wordpress if you wanna read!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Id probably read it, not sure if Id reply too much but it would be interesting to read nonetheless.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I would read it. I find Muslim faith interesting though my knowledge of it is very basic.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 11:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Anon 10:24 stop sitting on your brains...
    I read a lot of different blogs at times and if it's topic peeks my interest I will read it...
    I think it's good to learn about others ...
    Good luck with your blogging...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I agree with anetrnlov, I too find Muslim faith/culture interesting. Usually because when ever I read or watch you tube vids(from Muslim perspective) I realize there's so much I don't know about the world. Different cultures in general fascinate me. Its amazing how similar all societies are.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2009