Would love to work at home on the internet with no money down any suggestions?

paula740

Asked by paula740 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• please let me know if you get any good leads I need to work from home also
    lotus1216

Answer by lotus1216 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Here's the real truth about paid survey sites:

1. Do I really get paid for taking surveys?

Yes, you do get paid. That is an absolute. If you take a $10 survey, you get paid $10. By contract and by law, they HAVE to pay you.

2. Can I get paid 25 dollars per survey?

No, don't expect $25 per survey. After you have proven yourself with some of the survey companies, you will start getting $25 surveys. You have to show to them that you are reliable and a good observer. It's also affected by your demographics. Moms are some of the highest sought-after opinions.

If you want to know how to earn money with Paid Surveys, without spinning in circles, go to http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I work for DiamondCreek Candles as an independent consultant. The products are beautiful, the commssions are awesome and it's free to sign up. Here is the link. I can have you up and running by tomorrow!!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I work in my pj's. I have found a great company to work with and it is registered with better business bureau.

Check out my website and I will give you all the information you need for free:
    http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 11:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Take a look at www.stuffformoms.info.  There is a lot of great ideas that you can use for starting a business from your home.  There are also freelance job links as well.  I am sure you can find something you enjoy and you could be up and running by tonight!

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Lots of jobs on this site(HomeCareerSuccess.com), lots of personal help from the site owner too. Hope that helps.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).  I have compiled resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my work from home site, including the following:  customer service, virtual assistant, tutor, telemarketer, transcriber, translator, blogger, online guide, writer/editor, consultant, concierge, mystery shopper, nursing, tech support, marketing, online jury.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2009